Kashi Pure Banarasi Silk Potli - Pink
All inclusive for shipping within India, Shipping & duty charges extra for International orders
Kashi is the original name for Benares, which is now called Varanasi. It is a city in India, the oldest living city in the world. It means "Light" or "Enlightenment". Benares has a powerful force of skilled weavers of handlooms to produce intricate design on fabrics. The designs produced are of their own tradition and creation consists of intricate floral and foliate motifs.
- Colour: Pink
- Dimensions (LxB): 8.5"×9.5"
- Handle drop: 5"
- Material : Pure Banarasi silk, gold tissue, poly satin lining, woven gold thread drawstrings and pearl embellished scallop lace and handle
- For shipping in India: Free shipping & COD available. We ship via Bluedart. Delivery within 1-4 working days (for Tier 1 & Tier 2 cities). Kindly check with us for urgent orders to ensure timely delivery.
- For shipping outside India: We ship through DHL Express & orders get delivered within 4-8 working days. Kindly check with us for urgent orders to ensure timely delivery. Import duties, if any, to be paid by the customer
- Returns/Exchanges: Easy returns/exchanges within 24 hours for domestic shipments (i.e. within India). Kindly refer to our complete shipping & returns policy.
- Every AMYRA potli & clutch comes packed in our beautiful green AMYRA brand boxes with an additional dust bag to treasure our timeless pieces
- Store the products in the AMYRA dust bag to keep the embellishments from getting tarnished or damaged in storage
- For potlis avoid pulling the drawstrings by the tassels as they are delicate and handmade
- Keep away from moisture
- Spot clean only
Note: Discounts not valid on wedding favors (as they are already at a discounted price)