Once an order is placed and dispatched, a communication will be sent confirming all details of your delivery, including the carrier details and tracking information of your package.
We shall endeavour to deliver the order within 3-8 working days. In case you would like your product delivered sooner, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AMYRA does not take any responsibility for delay in delivering products in the event where the user has provided wrong address for delivery, user cannot be reached on the contact number provided at the time of placing order, premises of delivery is locked or any conditions as a result of Act of God.
You may normally cancel the order (once accepted by us) for any reason up to the point of dispatch by writing to us at email@example.com with your order details. Once the product has been shipped, an order cannot be cancelled. If you do cancel the contract within this time any payments made by you will be refunded in full within 15 working days.
We do not entertain shipping address change requests once the order is dispatched.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
- It is the responsibility of buyer to inspect upon receipt that all products delivered matches its order.
- In case a product received by you is damaged/defective/wrong product has been shipped, kindly notify us within the first 24 hours after the receipt of merchandise by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with images of the same. No returns will be accepted if it is not notified to us within the stipulated time period.
- No returns and refunds are accepted unless the product received by you is damage/defective/wrong. Although you can exchange the product for another one available from the website after paying for the shipping for return pick up. If the new product is of lower cost and there remains a balance (after adjusting for shipping and other costs should they occur) we will provide you with a discount coupon of the same value as of the balance which you can redeem anytime on our website. We will not be responsible for any misuse of the said code after the same is communicated to the customer.
- In case of any return and refund, we will be deducting the cost of shipping from the refund amount.
- In case of any return and refund, we reserve the right to deny refund if the product has been damaged when received at our warehouse.
- The buyer agrees to ship the products back to us within the first 48 hours upon receipt and should intimate us of such return via email along with proof of such return. No returns will be entertained if such proof of return is not provided by the buyer within the first 48 hours upon receipt.
- No refund or exchange will be provided if the receipt of sale is not sent back to us along with the products. Original tags must be attached and intact.
- A refund or exchange will only be provided for those products that are returned in perfect condition, unused, and with the original packaging.
- Merchandise modified by the buyer, or modified by seller at the request of buyer, may not be returned.
- Once merchandise is printed, dyed, washed or altered in anyway, the buyer cannot return or make a claim relating to such merchandise.
- The buyer accepts that it is the decision of Amyra to determine whether refund or exchange is possible based on the condition of the merchandise(s). If we feel that an item has been worn many times, no refund or exchange would be entertained.
- All refunds or exchanges will be made within 15 working days subject to the specifications from the payment gateway.
- For a Cash-On-Delivery (COD) payment method the packaging cannot be opened and the product cannot be used at the time of delivery with a motive to return the product on the spot.
- For a Cash-On-Delivery (COD) payment method the delivery executive will only provide the package upon receipt of the payment and will not be liable to take the package back once delivered.
- Send your return to:
AMYRA C/O MIA DESIGN STUDIO LLP
204, Shivalaya Building, C Block,
Ethiraj Salai. Egmore,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India 600008