Wedding season is a time to dress up in your best ethnic attire and showcase your fashion sense. Here are some ethnic fashion elements you can explore during the wedding season:
- Lehenga Choli: This is a traditional Indian outfit that consists of a long skirt (Lehenga) and a blouse (Choli). This outfit is perfect for weddings and comes in a variety of fabrics, colors, and designs.
- Saree: This is a classic Indian outfit that consists of a drape that is wrapped around the body and a blouse. It is available in different fabrics, designs, and colors, making it a versatile option for wedding season.
- Anarkali Suit: This is a long, flowy dress that is fitted at the top and flares out at the bottom. It is a popular choice for wedding season and comes in a variety of fabrics and designs.
- Jewelry: Ethnic jewelry like bangles, earrings, necklaces, and maang tikka can add a touch of glamour to your outfit. You can opt for traditional gold jewelry or explore modern options in silver, pearls, and other materials.
For Different Wedding Functions, Below Are Different Bags That Helps You Match Your Outfits & Event
1. Alanna Mustard Clutch For Haldi Function
Haldi is one of the only events which has become very modern these days but still follows the traditional way of celebration. And either you are on the bride side or the broom side there is just one dress code color you follow and that is yellow. Alanna Mustard clutch is a perfect blend of traditional patterns carved into a modern silhouette that matches the vibe of the Haldi function. You can also check out the different designer clutches available with Amyra.
2. Elora Green Bucket Bag For Mehendi Function
Our Elora green bucket bag can be your perfect choice, with a combination of beautiful white pearls carved into a modern silhouette. It comes not only in shades of green but also in red, mustard, pink, old rose, and blue-grey as well. You can be hands-free with this bag which fits pretty much all your essentials!
3. Resham Off White Potli For Wedding Function
Though the name is off-white it does have a distinctive look which is a perfect option you can explore for the wedding. The reason is the beautiful handcrafted design with golden zardari & accentuated with sequins. Apart from that its embroidered work does give it a royal and classic look that can be styled well for both day and night events
4. Oyster Vintage Purse For Reception Function
However, with the name of an oyster, it does have a resemblance to a floating cloud. Although clouds are white our oyster vintage purse does come in beige which blends well with major ethnic outfits. Braided with pearls and crafted a unique, appealing, and yet aesthetic design. It does have an essence of vintage but an appeal that can even favor your ethnic or western outfits as well.
Apart from the above designer clutch for weddings, there are many other options, which you can explore in the category of luxury potli bags, womens bucket bags. If you are looking for such products. Then Amyra Store is a one-stop solution to buy accessories related to the wedding such as bridal clutch online india or buy vintage purse online.