Kashi - Orange Pure Banarasi Silk Potli bag
Inclusive of taxes
Kashi is the original name for Benares, which is now called Varanasi. It is a city in India, the oldest living city in the world. It means "Light" or "Enlightenment". Benares has a powerful force of skilled weavers of handlooms to produce intricate design on fabrics. The designs produced are of their own tradition and creation consists of intricate floral and foliate motifs.
- Colour: Orange and rani pink
- Dimensions (LxB): 8.5"×9.5"
- Handle drop: 5"
- Material : Pure Banarasi silk, gold tissue, poly satin lining, woven gold thread drawstrings and pearl embellished scallop lace and handle, layered silk tassels.
- For shipping in India: Free shipping & COD available. Delivery within 1-4 working days (for Tier 1 & Tier 2 cities). Kindly check with us for urgent orders to ensure timely delivery
- For shipping outside India: Free shipping on orders above ₹18,000. We ship through DHL Express and orders get delivered within 4-8 working days. Kindly check with us for urgent orders to ensure timely delivery
- Returns/Exchanges: Easy returns/exchanges within 24 hours. Kindly refer to our complete shipping & returns policy.
- Every AMYRA potli & clutch comes packed in our beautiful green AMYRA brand boxes with an additional dust bag to treasure our timeless pieces
- Store the products in the AMYRA dust bag to keep the embellishments from getting tarnished or damaged in storage
- For potlis avoid pulling the drawstrings by the tassels as they are delicate and handmade
- Keep away from moisture
- Spot clean only