Purple Ikat Raw Silk Potli
Inclusive of taxes
Ikat is a craft that tests the skills of two sets of craftsmen — tie-dye experts and weavers — to create some stunning masterpieces. Ikat fabrics are made by dying the threads before the fabric is woven. It's an age old tradition in almost 30 countries around the world. Featured here are some choicest of selections of pure raw silk ikats detailed with embroidered pearl scalloped laces to bring to life a unique statement potli.
- Embroidered front and back.
- Dimensions (LxB): 9"×9"
- Handle drop: 5"
- Material : Pure silk ikat, Poly silk inner lining, light gold - pearl embellished scalloped lace on the front of the potli, poly satin lining, woven golden thread drawstrings and handle, silk layered thread tassles.
- Each potli comes packed in our pink AMYRA brand boxes with an additional dust bag to treasure our timeless pieces.
- Store the products in the AMYRA dust bag to keep the embellishments from getting tarnished or damaged in storage
- For potlis avoid pulling the drawstrings by the tassels as they are delicate and handmade
- Keep away from moisture
- Spot clean only
- WORLDWIDE SHIPPING: Within 3-8 working days.
- For shipping in India: Free shipping and COD available in India.
- For shipping outside India: We ship through DHL Express and the products generally get delivered within 3-5 days of dispatch.
- Returns: Easy returns in case of damaged/wrong product. Kindly refer to our complete return policy.